Effective date: May 8, 2020
Tarrant Services Pty Ltd trading as The Fix Program ("us", "we", or "our") operates online.fixprogram.com (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This includes:
• Personal data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with marketing or promotional materials, or other information regarding our products and services. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. It is the policy of The Fix Program that your Personal Data will not be shared with or sold to anyone outside of The Fix Program.
• Usage data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies such beacons, tags, and scripts may also be used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some aspects of our Service.
• Use of data
The Fix Program may use the collected data for various purposes, including:
1. To provide, maintain, and improve our Service
2. To notify you about changes to our Service
3. To provide customer support
4. To monitor usage of our Service
5. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
6. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we may offer unless you have opted not to receive such information
The Fix Program will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Legal requirements regarding disclosure of data. The Fix Program may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation;
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Balanced Body;
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
• To protect against legal liability.
Security of data. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data restriction rights. The Fix Program aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Payments. For all paid services within the Service, we use third-party services for payment processing.
Children's privacy. The Fix Program does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.